Windows 10 Windows 10 activation issues, did the reset and fresh install after being hacked for the 99th time

• Thread starter Thread starter TimothyJ.L.
  • Start date Start date
T

TimothyJ.L.

Im sorry, im deaf and couldn't find chat support to assist me on this annoying issue im having, ive been hacked more than X amount of times this year ive lost count. it would be little things like new users installed (such as "system" user or "default" or "GUEST" on the User admin and have complete control, yes even ive learned after being hacked, how to prevent it again by having a local standard user rather be on admin user. Long story short, after finding out im being hacked, (theres literally no files, no pictures, nothing on my surface pro 4, I stop caring to redownload files from one drive and left it as new, and still get hacked, why? I don't know) but the point is, once I find out im compromised, I would check for hidden drives, files in computer, syswow, programdata and $sysreset would be shown under hidden alias. that would confirm to me that someone is remotely accessing my device. trust me. its not that hard to figure out how to do the ipconfig /all and see the obvious. heres the odd question, I figured out how the hacker gets on here, Bluetooth. everytime I turn on my pc, its the first thing I noticed and I would remove the "alias" device pretending to be something related to the surface pro such as "surface integration" and "keyboard" I mean cmon, my Microsoft surface pro keyboard isn't Bluetooth as we all know that it communicates through those metal inserts by the magnetic clips. anyways I know im rambling on here. but please let it be known that im deaf, using this surface pro 4 has really helped my communication means in a big way and to have it severely crippled it really does shut me down like it has recently made me become isolated and reclused. but my wife isn't having it and is fed up, told me to type it out, (she isn't deaf, my 3 kids aren't deaf, im the only one with speech impairment and completely deaf, I cant hear on the phone at all, and I don't know sign language. yes I know that's a pretty narrow communication barrier, but before having the surface, and without technology, I usually communicate by several times, I read lips, and analyze the tone of the conversation and as well have the ability to predict the entire converstation before it actually took place. in other words, without the super computer, my brain acts like one and pulls a cortana everytime someone asks me a question. ) so back to the story, I feel that I may be getting hacked because of one thing, (im suffering a serious work injury and have a case hearing for the first time this coming Monday, and have incriminating emails, documentation and supporting evidence against *undisclosed* insurance and the adjuster which my files are saved in multiple locations, icloud, onedrive, dropbox, and several email address. (even at one point when sending an email to an attorney with the files, my wifi crashed, and I was able to ping/all ip address as well ran tracer via "fingbox" app revealing an ip address to a town outside of Chicago and across state lines ( Indiana ) (the fact that w/c insurance was based 70 miles from IP address lead me to speculate the hacks could be related to w/c. But to explain my activation issues, why is it that after I do clean install, powershell script clean up, disable winrm, reset firewall to 0, netsh winsock reset, etc. I end up having activation issues? the last two times these happened, I was without my laptop for week because I would take it to Microsoft store @ La Cantera San Antonio TX. for them to completely erase and install windows 10 pro. (note: when I first got this surface pro 4, it came with windows 10 enterprised and I wasn't familiar with it so I had Microsoft downgrade it to Windows 10 pro. ) also ive had AVG antivirus, even separate occasion had Trend Micro along with Microsoft firewall. (another note: these hackers have disabled my firewall in a way that it looked disguised.)

Continue reading...

Back