Windows 10 Windows 10 boot issue

• Thread starter Thread starter IWJK
  • Start date Start date
I

IWJK

Hello,

I've been having a lot of trouble getting windows 10 to work properly on my newly assembled PC, to the point I'll admit I'm no longer entirely convinced it's solely a windows 10 problem and not some hardware issue, but I just cannot seem to isolate the issue.

Basically what happen is I switch on the PC, it POST's, the windows logo comes up, the dots swirl, and the when the splash screen should appear my monitor instead tells me it's not receiving a signal and I have to reboot. It's been persistently this since I first turned it on. I can get into repair mode and access safe mode, and sometimes the computer will even boot and function perfectly normally for a time after this, but the issue always returns if the PC is left asleep or switched off for some time, usually within an hour.

I've already done live chat with windows and they had me reset windows 10, and then reinstall windows 10 after deleting all partitions and none of it has worked. The same issue always returned and it's beyond frustrating at this point. I thought maybe the drivers on my GPU might be the cause (AMD RX5700XT Sapphire Pulse) but the issue occurs exactly the same whether the drivers are installed or not.

Here's the list full of components in case anyone finds it informative to the issue:

CPU AMD R5 3600XT

MOBO: Asrock B550M-ITX/ac

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2*8GB 3600MHz

GPU: RX5700XT Sapphire Pulse

SSD: Western Digital 3D NAND SATA M.2 2280

PSU: Corsair SF600 Platinum

Other background that might be informative: I initially could not get the PC to POST at all and was forced to take it to a shop where they disassembled the PC, tested the parts and found them good, and then were able to get the PC to POST after reassembling it so I feel reasonably confident that none of the components are inherently defective.

Can anyone shed any light on this or provide fresh suggestions?

Thanks and Kind Regards

Continue reading...

Back