Windows 10 Windows 10 BSOD (video scheduler internal error)

• Thread starter Thread starter rushiMW
  • Start date Start date
R

rushiMW

Hello guys,

My system recently started to shutdown with blue screen with above error in every 5 minutes. It first freezes and then goes off. It is only happening is windows 10 where I have currently 2 O.S (windows 10 and windows 7 in which there is no such error). it happened for the first time, when I was playing Battlefield Hardline, before which I updated windows and my nVidia driver to 461.40-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql-g.

This is what I tried:

1) After the first Blue screen shutdown, I first did system restore so that I get downgrade the nvidia driver that I suspected would be the cause. Failed

2) I ran sfc /scannow. All seemed okay as with the results. No luck

3) Did chkdsk. Failed

4) Ran full scan of the system. Nothing.

5) I finally formatted the system to install fresh windows 10. Still problem persists.

6) Downgraded to nvidia driver to 460.79-notebook-win10-64bit-international-whql. Still sameP.S This is all happening in windows 10. My windows 7 of (dual OS system) works fine. I even played some high-end games after this issue. System's bit slow but no blue screen.

A little bit about my system.

Laptop: Lenovo Y50 4K (bought in October 2014).

RAM: 16GB

HDD: 1TB normal (not SSD)
Graphics cards: Intel HD 4600

nVidia GeForce GTX 860M with 4GB dedicated VRAM

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4710HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz

Active Operating Systems : Windows 10 Pro & Windows 7 Ultimate (been running since 2017).

My laptop with bag fell off while riding bike but doesn't seem to have any significant damage, neither to HDD nor to graphics card (I believe).

Would my graphics have been damaged? I don't know.

Should I give up on this system or should I try any other resolutions? Suggestions please.

Thanks in Advance

Continue reading...

Back