Windows 10 Windows 10 extreme stuttering , in frames and sound stretching, occuring randomly for several hours.

• Thread starter Thread starter Louis-Boba
  • Start date Start date
L

Louis-Boba

Another user had the same problem but his solution does not work on my system altough the problem is exactly the same:

Windows 10 computer experiences intermittent stuttering/slowdown (not sure of the term)

Before you comment anything please look at the link above.

Currently the glitches occur no matter what i am doing on the PC, it also is noticeable when im moving my mouse as it randomly stutters when the sound glitch/frame stutter occurs. Its as if my whole system stutters. I previously mostly experienced it when gaming but now it occurs even when my pc is idling or while simply using google chrome. I made a youtube video with the issue once where i recorded it happening in a game.

Look at the stuttering in the game: (keep in mind the same stutter occurs also while not gaming but while gaming it is most apparent because stuttering in frame rate is extremely obvious. :

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHAJG9rRCAA&t=10s

I've disabled SysMain which the apparently renamed Superfetch to. I tried disabling all the processes that could be disabled in "services" which were running but it did not affect the stuttering which is still around.

I obviously restarted my Pc. Ive had this problem for 2 years now. !!! No windows update ever did anything and a complete reset of windows did not do anything permanent either.

Removing and reinstalling GPU drivers did nothing for me.

Its very weird because i can go days without the problem or without noticing it very much and then it suddenly becomes so frequent that i can hardly use my Pc for anything anymore.

I am not even using the same harddrive anymore as 2 years ago when the problem first occured.

My System is now running on a SSD.

I assume the problem has something to do with a windows 10 update 2 years ago where something changed in windows which obviously would again be on my pc, if i remeber corretly i did not have this problem at all when i first completely recovered my PC and i tried to prevent windows updates for a while but as you all know windows 10 is designed to circumvent the users decision on not wanting updates . So inevitably the problem returned.

I really dont even have time to deal with this i have work to do on my pc and this has already AGAIN stolen 90 minutes of my time. If nobody comes up with a solution for this i will go back to windows 7, since it always worked with no fault. Even though that would be a huge amount of work for me.

I am still pissed that microsoft forced users to go to windows 10 automatically. So if anyone from microsoft reads this take note and pass it on.

Continue reading...