Windows 10 Windows 10 Fax & Scan- Using Computer to send fax through connected fax machine & land line

• Thread starter Thread starter alana-frusterated windows user
  • Start date Start date
A

alana-frusterated windows user

I recently purchased HP officejet pro 8710, we use windows fax and scan very frequently, after purchasing the new printer/fax machine my windows fax and scan just puts my fax in the queue as "pending" and it gets stuck there. We use windows fax & scan to send faxes through our connected fax machine. It has its own designated land line for faxes only. No answering machine & no voice calls are used for this line. After successfully hooking up our printer/fax machine windows fax and scan will not work. I have a feeling its in the configuration settings in setting up a fax account. Can somebody please help me, we are not using a 3 party internet fax service or digital faxing, we just use w.f&s to send faxes directly from the computer to our connected fax machine without having to print or scan the document. This has worked and been very valuable to us for a long time.

Can somebody PLEASE help me get this straightened out as it has been very frustrating trying to troubleshoot this issue. HP says i have to contact windows because the issue lies within a windows application, my IT guy also says i need to contact windows for the proper set up.

I feel as though it is a very simple thing that i am missing or mis-configured, but i just cant seem to figure it out. Please help!

You can email me at *** Email address is removed for privacy *** with any possible solutions!

Thank you so much,

Very frustrated windows user!

Continue reading...