Windows 10 Windows 10 Hangs every few minutes lasting up to a minute, the mouse is still active

• Thread starter Thread starter AhmadNaveed
  • Start date Start date
A

AhmadNaveed

Hello, i've been having a REALLY irritating issue with Windows lately.

Basically no matter what i'm doing (watching a video, working, web roaming or just watching netflix).
At random times, Windows goes unresponsive while i'm able to move my mouse around still but all apps go into "not responding" but the audio continues to play in the background and any action i do with the mouse or keyboard, is applied right after windows returns. During all of this, my temperatures, CPU Loads, Disk usage, memory, and GPU All stay the exact same around the hang times. When gaming the games run completely fine until they are involved with windows like ALT+Tab or pressing windows, or just loading sometimes.

Whenever i restart my PC, the hanging gradually kicks in, at first the device runs fine later i get a 1 second hang only, that turns into a 5 second, to 10 second, to 30 second, to then even a minute.

From what i believe the error started when i had Updated my Audio driver and or Graphics card, but rolling back and updating to a newer version even, has done nothing to fix the issue.

I have checked System files using Command prompt and got everything to be fine. I have done some research on this as well and found some people saying it is due to my SSD, and updating the firmware should do it.

Though my SSD is the LITEON CV1-8B128 which i think has none...

I have checked Event viewer as well and have been getting this error constantly:
Source: DistributedCOM Event ID: 10016

" The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160}
and APPID {9CA88EE3-ACB7-47C8-AFC4-AB702511C276}
to the user NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE SID (S-1-5-19) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool. "

All of my drivers are up-to-date, i have also purchased "Driver Easy" to keep everything updated

I already had this issue quite a long time ago but it had fixed itself or i had accidentally done it, but this time seems to be non-stop.

I have a lot of recorded videos of this happening as well as one with the temperature etc showing live, so if you need those i am able to upload them.

Specs - Datasheet PN: NH.Q1CEM.001

Continue reading...

Back