Windows 10 Windows 10 installation

• Thread starter Thread starter AhmedShahnawaz
  • Start date Start date
A

AhmedShahnawaz

I can't install Windows 10 (clean installation).
It shows "We couldn't find any drives. To get a storage driver, click load driver."
After restarting several times and changing USB port (I found this strange fix online, worked for many) it does and installation starts. But during 'Getting files ready for installation' step, it shows "Windows cannot access the installation sources. Verify that the installation sources are accessible and restart the installation."
What can I do now ?
I have tried several methods, none worked.
Looks like Windows can't detect my hard disk.
I have tried diskpart /list disk in Command Prompt and it shows "There are no fixed disks to show."
But BIOS detects my hard disk.
Earlier when Windows detected hard disk, I used diskpart to clean the disk, converted it to GPT, made one partition, formatted it as NTFS.
I have created Windows 10 WinPE and added AOMEI Partition Assistant in order to rebuild MBR, the application also didn't detect any hard disk.
Please help urgently, I'm depressed because of this issue.
FYI, I decided to perform a clean install of Windows 10 due to continuous BSOD error caused by ntoskrnl.exe.

Thank you.
If need be, my device is HP Notebook - 15-da0002tu with Intel Core i3-8130U processor and Toshiba MQ04ABF100 1TB 5400 rpm SATA hard disk.
UPDATE: Now my BIOS also stopped detecting my hard disk.
UPDATE: Now my BIOS again detects my hard disk but this time it shows "Selected boot image did not Authenticate. Press <Enter> to Continue"

Continue reading...

Back