Windows 10 Windows 10 & its apps are utter flop. Really testing my patience. Third party applications are working better than Windows 10 & its default applicatio

• Thread starter Thread starter cvvkchaitanya
  • Start date Start date
C

cvvkchaitanya

I seriously feel in the Windows topics below you should give the option All as the issue is related to various things with your design & apps itself.

I use the following apps with my Windows 10 in Dell Inspiron. I am a subscriber to Office 365 version & pay around 4K+ amount each year. Being a subscriber to various apps & paying microsoft each year why should I face so much vulnerabilities in the design of Office, Windows 10 OS, OneDrive, default applications of Photo viewer, Music & Videos app, Cortana & Windows start key.

No app loads properly. It is taking hell of time to load each & every app.

If we shutdown & restart the system it is eating 30 minutes to reload basic apps.

Basic Windows explorer doesn't work properly to browse files & folders immediately against a click. Why does Windows explore takes a minimum of 10 minutes when we shutdown & restart the computer to load. Even after restarting the system Windows Explorer takes minutes to open.

The login password screen doesn't showup atleast for a minimum of 5 seconds for us to enter the login credentials.

Earlier with Windows XP & 7, 8.1 system use to hang if we used to work for days without shutting down the system. Now to run a single app I need to restart the system again and again to modify the data on the file & save Specially Office files.

For all the files that are saved on OneDrive Neither I am properly able to access my files on own PC nor properly on a browser whether it is a Chrome or Edge.

A blue screen appears in windows mail. I am unable to access all my mails in the computer. What is the use of creating Windows mail & linked inboxes.

Google Chrome only browser which works properly for any internet activities. But it also takes 10 minutes to load. Your default applications never work properly on your own OS.

Microsoft Edge immediately opens but to load default Microsoft site it take more than 05 minutes. Traversing between browsers/tabs is a hell lot of a job.

Certain government sites are designed only on Internet Explorer & Firefox which takes lot of time to only load.

Unable to shift between browser tabs both in Chrome or Edge. Takes a hell lot of time to travel between tabs. Once a button is pressed on keyboard it generally takes minimum 30 secs to shift between tabs & then content loading takes further more time for the browsing time that has happened.

The icons on task bar suddenly disappear. No app updates properly.

I use a personal cloud to save my data & the windows doesn't recognize it properly as a Network drive. I have huge data to work on & store it on my personal cloud. The windows doesn't recognise it as a network drive properly. Everytime to make it understand the Personal cloud as a network drive I have to restart the system. Every restart consumes more than 05 minutes for other apps to load. The app that is required to modify or access my personal cloud doesn't update itself because of problems in Windows 10. It asks me for permissions updating but crashes because of proper system run in Windows 10. Minimum Personal cloud cost around 12000 rupees in India. The investment is in dead position because of Windows 10. As I am unable to access it on my home network.

A right click on file or open folder space displays the contents only after minimum of 04 to 100 rounds of blue circle. The screen goes white blank asking for task end setup. Sometimes if we work continuously & right click on a file or folder the contents simply disappear and a straight bar only displays. Sometimes all right click contents don't get the display we have to scroll from top to bottom for the display of contents. We dont get proper options for right click refresh when working with mouse. Most of the times I have to use F5 to refresh the contents.

Until the session closes that is switching on the PC to switching off the PC the right click doesn't behave properly. When we right click on anything it shouid by default show the options before a second within in a wink of an eye. But default display time of showing any content of right click is four blue circles. without which it cannot show any content.

Why doesn't things work smoothly as Windows XP or Windows 7.

I don't get access to properly work on my personal cloud. All the files that I need to work on my personal cloud keep on failing because office doesn't load the files properly.

The default photos app never opens a single photo till date. The default error message Windows unable to open the app because it is taking too much time to load. Adobe photo-shop viewer works better than your default windows app.

Unable to watch movies or listen to music with your default apps. As they don't work even for basic requirements.

One Drive always shows cloud upload download symbol creating confusion whether files have been uploaded or downloaded. The green tick symbol disappeared doesnt show after few days of reinstalling app.

How to resolve this many issues on Windows 10, Office 365, OneDrive, Windows mail, Default Photos App, Groove music & video display, Edge browser, Internet Explorer, Windows Store, Cortana & Windows Key.

WhatsApp Windows application keeps on crashing with Windows10 whereas it works properly and perfectly with Windows8 or on Windows 7

If ratings have to be given.

Windows 10 is a big failure

With great difficulties if we run a app for any particular application then

Google Chorme & Firefox runs better than internet explorer & Microsoft Edge. Edge is a utter failure for Windows 10.

VLC media player, iTunes works better than Microsoft default Music or Videos app like Groove

Adobe photoshop express, Google Chrome & MS Paint are being used by me against default photos app. The default app is so reluctant to load that I can't even able to rotate a image in the app. Where did Microsoft Picture Manager go which used to come in earlier Windows versions it was a great use to me than the modern OS.

Windows Mail doesn't download sub folders of synced email addresses & everytime I have to press the sync button to download each content again & again. Wheredoes it store the downloaded mail so that I can have offline access also. Everytime I have to see the following contents from your Windows mail "Nothing has arrived yet" & next status "Hold on while we fetch your mail". Why doesn't it save earlier access mails on the system. How can I change its defaulting saving location to my personal cloud so that I can access my mails on network even when offline. No use of linked Inbox concept as it doesn't download all the folders properly or sync folder properly anywher.

The only app which works properly after a system restart and loading time is Windows Store what good use it will have everytime.

Google Chrome extension of office editing is better that Office 365 which doesnt load even Excel & word properly. I cant save so much data on clouds for a better work flow. For files on Network neither unable to access or office doesn't work properly for working on them always crashes for files that are less than 1 MB.

Cortana doesn't load on a click If i have to search for an app on computer itself it takes one minute for the words typed to get display. Results doesn't pop up immediately & the revolving time keeps on showing travelling blue circles without attending the assigned task. Windows key doesn't load the windows start button immediately it takes atleast 3 minutes to load. Moreover I am unable to scroll between the program that are installed on the computer.

If I use Windows key & Cortana for any task the System hangs up compelling for a forced restart again & again. Updates of Windows10 doesn't ask for a proper permission before updating they update as and when they want. Sometimes they update without showing that the system is updating creating confusing whether it is shutting down or updating.

Even while writing this post the scroll doesn't go immediately I have to click the scroll bar for moving between the contents of the post.

Using Google Chrome for photos view, as a PDF reader & writer to contents in save PDF. Edit office applications such as Word or Excel.

Dropbox, Amazon Web Service, Google Drive give me a better user experience than OneDrive. They are giving me a free service & I am paying for Onedrive & Office services which are useless apps on Windows10.

Desktop, Documents & Pictures default saving location I kept it to OneDrive. But why does it resets itself to this PC. When I browse for files it goes to PC defaults not to OneDrive defaults & everytime copying the contents from PC default to Onedrive locations time waste & file duplications.

Finally one question why I have to minutes for basic computer applications & internet browsing. What kind of solution is available so that the basic problems wont repeat.

Is there any app which can install & run a screen recorder to run along with system start to make you understand the problems with system run.

Hoping for a solution.

Thanking you in Advance

KRISHNA CHAITANYA C V V

Continue reading...

Back