Windows 10 Windows 10 keeps randomly crashing ( AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Build)

• Thread starter Thread starter jeweetzelluf
  • Start date Start date
J

jeweetzelluf

Hello,

First of all I would like to apologise for my bad english writing skills. English is not my primary language.

At the moment I'm getting really frustrated with my PC. I have a new AMD ryzen 5 build with a clean windows 10 install. But unfortunately I'm keeping getting random crashes.
I have the PC for 2 months now and ever since I build it it keeps randomly crashing.

1ste instal:

installed windows 10, no problems
installed all recent drivers from al components.
Flashed bios to newest version.
OS installed on a samsung SSD 850 EVO ( did already a SSD health check, everything seemed alright)

after a few day's of use, the PC started crashing with BSOD
all BSOD messages were always different

IRQL note less or equal
0Xc0000221 (ntfs.sys error)
Kernel security check failure
and so on..

After I began to get these bsod, I once again checked for software problems, hardware drivers etc. nothing came out.
antivirus + malware check, everything seems alright.
Memetest check, also nothing wrong.

after these test the computer would still randomly crash.

After a while I was suspecting that i has to be an SSD problem or faulty windows 10 instal.
SO I bought a new HDD, just to check,

Here I began my second instal.

Right away i noticed that before i could instal windows 10 on the HHD my PC would start crashing. So my logical thinking was that it had to be a hardware problem. ( my own thought was that it had to be the motherboard or GPU)
after some crashes (aprox 10) the Instal of windows would magicly continue without any crashes.
After I completed the instal, I decided to not instal any drivers or software. just to check if the problems were caused by certain drivers or software

Hop.
The computer would stay on for 3 days straight, without any activity and everything seemed alright, there where no dumpfiles, so no crashes etc.

So after these 3 days the computer started to crash again, with no activity at all.
I'm collecting the dump files so you guys can take a look at it.
I will drop them on a shared link on onedrive and will keep them there for any future cases.

minidumpfiles

My setup:
AMD Ryzen 5 2600
Asrock B450 Pro 4 (bios updated)
MSI GT710 1GB DDR3
Corsair VS450
Team group Vulcan 16GB DDR4 3000 (TLGD416G3000HC16CDC01)
Logitech K260 ( keyboard + mouse)
sharkoon Ca-M case

Hope you guys can help me out!

< Moved to English forum >

Continue reading...

Back