Windows 10 Windows 10 notification center keeps popping open every time I move my cursor to the right side of screen?

• Thread starter Thread starter Rob_yrob1
  • Start date Start date
R

Rob_yrob1

This is an extremely frustrating issue with Windows 10 that seems to happen to a lot of users and for some reason MS keeps giving bad suggestions and locking the questions without giving a reasonable solution.

I don't want to completely disable the notifications center/action center or turn off all the security notices as previously suggested; there should be a simple way to adjust the sensitivity so that the notification center doesn't open every time I touch the touch pad and move the cursor to the right. This is extremely frustrating because it diverts the focus away from whatever app you are using and takes a couple clicks to get it to close and go back to what you are doing and during normal use it keeps doing this every few seconds causing extreme frustration.

I have already reinstalled Windows from a clean install, tried numerous different keyboards and mice all to no avail; the notification icon has been disabled, all that does is make it even more inconvenient.

Continue reading...

Back