Windows 10 Windows 10 notifications appearing in the bottom right corner, why can't I can change this to bottom left?

• Thread starter Thread starter SUMC (Sue McManimon)
  • Start date Start date
S

SUMC (Sue McManimon)

When working with multiple screens with extended desktop it would be a beneficial to adjust the windows designated notification area - since many times working with ZOOM or TEAMS video calls or chat those programs are best to be open with the screen with the camera - and most times that is the main designated screen. The right bottom corner tends to be busy within those calls to see meeting chat and other things - and then notifications pop up and block me from viewing chat. (And MicroSoft Teams doesn't allow a option to change between left or right or top or bottom for notifications) Yes, I can change which screen is designated as main - but that will then move the notifications over to that right corner of that other screen - furthest from line of sight and I often miss those notifications.

So my only choice then becomes what is easier-better to miss - the meeting chat or the notifications. and I am upset that I have to choose. Quite tough to keep physically moving equipment - I should be able to just move defaults!

Continue reading...

Back