Windows 10 Windows 10 on HP Envy Core i7, 8GB RAM, an Intel Memory GPU and NVIDIA 840M 2GB GPU

• Thread starter Thread starter Ahsan1EC
  • Start date Start date
A

Ahsan1EC

Dear Microsoft, I have a formal request because I don't know what to do from here on out.

Ever since I updated to your god-awful Version 2004, I don't think there's any difference between my system and a typical Pentium 1 from the late 1990s.

My laptop is too slow, lags like it has heating issues (which it doesn't) and always develops new problems whenever windows opts for an update.

You can consider this a rant or whatever, but since I'm your customer and trusted Windows to be my desired OS over Mac, my story of chaos literally takes the cake as the worst Windows attribute ever. Windows 10 is the worst experience I've had with an OS. My productivity is at an all time low, and I might lose my low-paying job if this continues to persist. Not that it would matter to anyone reading this, but most of my anxiety is due to Win 10 performance issues. A few years ago, I could play GTA 5 and FIFA on this device; now, even MS Office takes 15 minutes to properly get hold of its bearings.

So my request for you guys is this:

Either fix this problem for me, or provide me with a downgrade option to Windows 8.1, because that was the last interface with which my laptop worked perfectly.

I do not expect you people to listen to me about this, but i guess this is something i had to try. If someone is offended, please forgive me; I've been frustrated and offended for 4 years with Windows 10. Sorry if i seem rude, i cant help it right now.

Thank you.

Continue reading...

Back