Windows 10 Windows 10 Pro Pc Win 20H2 not visible on network also no RDP and No shared folders show on the network.

• Thread starter Thread starter Cauberghe Didier
  • Start date Start date
C

Cauberghe Didier

Hello,

I have a issue with a Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Pc latest version of Network driver installed.

The Pc is connected in a small network no Server all the pc's are Windows 10 Pro ? The problematic Pc has no problem to acces the mapped Shared folders and not problem to access the Internet. Outlook is getting also emails so internet is working.

The problematic Pc is configured for remote desktop so the user is making a connection from outside to access his pc after making a VPN connection to the firewall to acces the LAN.

The only problem that the user has is the remote desktop that it is not working anymore.

So for test i created a shared folder on the problematic PC .I tried to access it from another PC and no reaction .

When i ping To the problematic pc there is no reaction . When i ping From the problematic pc to the other one there is a reply.

So everything seems fault in the same direction the pc won't accept incoming data.

But the internet on this PC is working without any issue. The client has no problem there.

I have already done the update to the latest Windows 10 20H2 but the version before was already not working.

I have removed the Anti virus program and disabled the Windows Firewall.

Updated the drivers of the Network card to the latest version.

No solution when pinging to the PC no reaction . RDP also no reaction and acces the shared folder also no reaction. Also change the listening port for test and also no reaction.

Changed the fixed ip adres to Automatic no solution.

So the PC is not allowing incoming actions exept the data from the internet this is working both ways

My problem is that i need to solve it remotely when the client is not working (i use Teamviewer this is no problem to use) so i dont have tried to reset the network settings to default because of my remote connection.

Suggestions are mostly welcome.

Thanks

Continue reading...

Back