Windows 10 Windows 10 search and applications not working

• Thread starter Thread starter Jay Singla
  • Start date Start date
J

Jay Singla

Hello, I've been experiencing issues with my search bar and some other things recently.

Whenever I click on my search bar, it flickers really fast a couple times and then doesn't open. If I restart my PC it fixes itself temporarily but any time I restart mu PC the problem comes back a few hours later after my PC is on for that amount of time. This is very inconvenient for me as I cannot open any software's not on my taskbar. Even programs on my taskbar don't work because of this such as my Minecraft launcher, Razer synapse, occasionally OBS studio, and sometimes even Discord. If I click on Cortana or the Windows logo and try to click one of the options shown on the overlay they don't work and just close the overlay. The same problem I just stated applies to settings and control panel. I have tried many fixes on the internet, and there are not many, but I have tried deleting junk files, checking my RAM in bios just in case, and I even tried reinstalling windows but absolutely nothing works. Thank you.

Continue reading...