Windows 10 Windows 10 Slowdown Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter Hanan_Augustus
  • Start date Start date
H

Hanan_Augustus

Hi.

My Notebook, with win 10 Installed, often slow down, and occasionally, it stops responding, that now when I type this message, twice I got halted for about 5 mins, waiting for my notebook for a response, before I can resume typing.

Here's my specification, which shouldn't have any real problem when running basic software like a browser for now, or office for example.

Windows 10 64 bit

Intel core i5 Processor

4GB RAM

1TB Harddisk

And here's the troubleshooting I have done already :

Recently fresh recovery, so anything is lost - no need disk cleanup, disk defragment, etc

sfc/scannow - no problem found

chkdsk - no problem found

Check Harddisk with hd sentinel - no problem found

check ram with memtest86 - pass 12 test for 15 hours - no problem found

msconfig - only services related to Intel, Nvidia, Antivirus, bluetooth, and wifi are activated

malwarebytes - no malicious software found

I even brought my notebook to my manufacture 2 weeks ago, they only replace the WIFI cards, and said nothing wrong with another hardware. They also update my recovery files and flash recover from there. It didn't solve anything yet.

For the last 2 months, I had to reinstall my Windows for 5 times already, the last time I reinstall windows is Last week. And it becoming slow again after less than a week

It seems that my laptop can only run smoothly if only Windows 10 installed. But, nobody brought laptop just to see "windows 10"

Is there anything left to do?

Or is it real that some of articles in the internet I read, what Win 10 Spec requirement (2gb of ram etc) are just so the laptop can run with windows 10, no any other program at all. So that anybody brought notebook with Windows 10 Installed, either "forced" To upgrade their RAM to 8GB and Harddisk to SSD, otherwise, dump the Win 10, and buy again windows, Win 8/7 ?

Continue reading...