Windows 10 Windows 10 stuck with black screen on boot after windows loading screen

• Thread starter Thread starter ZubairAhmed1
  • Start date Start date
Z

ZubairAhmed1

I'm using Windows 10, version 1909.

The first problem I encountered was that after update completed successfully and my pc got restarted. Everything was normal while booting. The motherboard details windows loading screen and OS Selection screen until then when i select my OS by hitting enter key my screen goes black and blue loading circle cursor appears.

Same error in safe mode. Safe mode also goes black after windows loading screen with blue loading cursor circle

Things working on black screen in normal mode and safe mode

1. I can move cursor using mouse

2. Pressing 'p' while holding windows key gives me screen project options where all options are working over black screen

3. "Win key + u" opens windows utility manager on the bottom left corner of black screen where i can navigate narrator high contrast options also I can listen the narrator on the black screen

Things not working on black screen

1. Ctrl + shift + Esc give no response

2. Ctrl + alt + del also not working

After that, I tried some things and got errors:

1. Tried windows repair option where I got an error which says windows can't repair your pc.

2. Also tried to system restore where I selected a proper working restore point and I got an error window showing

System restore did not complete successfully. Your computer's system files and settings were not changed.

Details:

System restore failed to extract the file (C:\Windows\servecing\LCU\Pakage_for_Rollupfix~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~1 from the restore point.

An unspecified error occurred during system restore. (0x80071160)

1. In recovery mode selected command prompt and tried

x:\Windows\system32>sfc /scannow

C:\Windows\system32>sfc /scannow

Sfc /Scannow /offbootdir=C:\ /offwindir=C:\windows

In both cases it reaches 100% on the verification stage, then return the error: "Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation." This happened in recovery environment.

1. chkdsk /r /f gets complete with taking lot of time for "stage 4: looking for bad cluster in user file data..."

In end it returns an error

• "Failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 50.

1. Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Returned me an error 50

Dism does not support servicing Windows PE with the Online option

1. Also after making a scratch folder in C via cmd I used command

Dism /Image:C:\ /ScratchDir:C:\Scratch /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Which returned the error 4448, "The WOF driver encountered a corruption in the compressed file's Resource Table", then stopped.

I don't know what's going on here, can I get some help please?

Continue reading...