Windows 10 Windows 10 updates have killed my internet connection

• Thread starter Thread starter E.KHaruna
  • Start date Start date
E

E.KHaruna

I installed the latest security updates and it appears to have severely effected my network interface card.

It's the same issue that's affected millions of users over the past few years but with there wifi connections.

I've followed all the steps detailed in every forum and youtube video I could find. (untick the power management box, run the netsh ipv4 command etc) but no joy.

This has been an ongoing issue for months but I previous had the chance to do a system restore to before the updates were installed. no my system restore point had gone. (I believe the default restore point had been erased because I was bombarded with so many updates it moved the restore point to the moment of update installation and not before it ).

These updates can NOT be manually uninstalled. They PERMANTLY a part of the system. I have done a clean system reset, all my programs and files gone, but these up dates are STILL here strangling my internet.

I was able to download the follow up updates hoping it would fix the issues, but no luck. Microsoft NEEDS to look into this asap.

I'm going to have to have to completely reformat the HDD and reinstall Windows 8 or the earliest version of Windows 10.

These are the security updates that are the problem.

(KB4576751)
(KB4569073)
(KB4565554)
(KB4497727)
(KB4559309)

Continue reading...