Windows 7 Windows 7 official iso downloaded from microsoft ui problems. Windows 7 stop recieve support 2020 but its not even stable/complete yet...

• Thread starter Thread starter microbug23
  • Start date Start date
M

microbug23

Hello there, i am having a graphical ui bug on fresh install of official W7 Home Premium 64.

I had some problem with W10(as it is the worst os ever in my opinion, full of major critical bugs which seem to put even your hardware at risk, i decided to roll back to W7 for more stability since the whole design and changes of W8-10 seem to be utter thrash in my opinion and most people except maybe some ui improvements, very very bad system changes and that overspying and unremovable thrash microsoft programs/advertising , fake shutdown, runtime broker.exe, using hardware 100% bugs etc...)

After fresh install of windows 7, installing all drivers and updates there is still major problem with windows 7 ui causing graphics problem, most likely caused by windows aero or the windows theme.

I have talked with 4-5 agents from microsoft about this problem, it is case 1458024996.

Problem seem to have been half-fixed after all the tests done by agents.

Nothing seem to work from this company seriously, internet explorer is unstable, the support system does not even work there at all, it also seem to appear to be having problems getting live chat support in firefox most time too.

Most agents seem to disconnect from support remote control sessions after restart and not being able to reconnect with them.

So most microsoft support technicians checked for problem, noone explain any cause of this problem to tell me and they just disconnect and i had most tests done 4-5 times because of this.

So you have an OS from 2009, which you will stop supporting on 2020 and it is not even stable 10 years later, yet you still release new unfinished, unstable windows versions.

I get the feel anything released from your company is unstable/unfinished? You keep making changes while you still have not finished earlier products stability.

The only windows os that is real stable seem to be windows XP only i think? And i doubt about that too now with all the ancient bugs you seem to ignore.

10 years old os still having major problems and you soon stop support it!!!

What is our choice from microsoft then? Every os up to date seem to be unstable and have problems.

Would it not be better to have 1 stable/finished product rather than 100 problematic?

And having people even pay for all this unstable product without proper support is really insane for such a big company.

Here is some pictures of the problems:

(Windows notification having weird graphic black hole glitch along with white windows, seem to change bug upon changing themes/aero)

(Programs seem to leave a weird graphic layer behind after closing them with X from window very often and if you drag click you cut through to desktop, or Windows+D seem to remove them only.)

Continue reading...

Back