Windows 10 Windows 8/8.1/10 Segoe font

• Thread starter Thread starter oosha2000
  • Start date Start date
O

oosha2000

This might sound pointless but is there a way to get segoe font of windows 8/8.1/10 ? Windows 7 already has its own main font that is Segoe UI and has one copy whatever the appearance or the glyph whereas I have noticed that windows 8/8.1/10 has two copies of its own Segoe font, one of them is [COLOR=rgba(215, 57, 0, 1)]Segoe Light[/COLOR] used in pop-ups, titles, usernames, Microsoft solitaire etc (that one which says Results for windows 10 with light glyph and small gap between zero and one in number 10) whereas there's [COLOR=rgba(161, 29, 122, 1)]another one[/COLOR] which is the [COLOR=rgba(42, 0, 170, 1)]default font[/COLOR] of windows 8/8.1/10, used in certain games and Microsoft forum and so on (that one which says windows 10)

Why number 10 ? They may have the same appearance exactly but if you look closely, you will notice the difference in the glyph and/or the gap between zero and one in number 10 which seems noticeable. I tried to test it with every letter, number and character but there's not much difference only the gap in the latter is slightly greater than the former and letter (A) as well. I have already got windows 7 Segoe UI and Windows 8/8.1/10 Segoe Light, I have been looking for the other one but I couldn't find it. Whenever I mention every Segoe variant like wp, supro, pro, forms etc I usually end up windows 7 segoe UI or windows 8/8.1/10 segoe light not the 3rd kind. I may be too dummy to find out that both are actually one kind of Segoe font. I apologise if this violates your copyright, I just wanted to get it for personal use. Other than that, I have seen some YouTubers using it already for example
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxdsmyw0nnM
(Posting a video link is much easier than putting more than one image in certain forums).

Thank you in advance.

Cheers

Continue reading...

Back