Windows 7 Windows blue screen during system restore and hardware and Device troubleshooting, Keyboard misses letters and DVD writer is not present in my compute

• Thread starter Thread starter BehnamSh
  • Start date Start date
B

BehnamSh

Last night I installed windows 7 ultimate version on my Asus k42jc laptop and is not activated yet. it is in 30 day trial period.

The DVD writer was missing in my computer. Then, I tried using Troubleshooting>Hardware and Devices to resolve any possible problem. It was working that the blue screen appeared which sowed DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. I turned off and turned the laptop on again. I noticed that the keyboard is not typing properly after this blue screen. keyboard misses some letters during typing. It seems it is slow and drops some letters. I tried to restore the system to a earlier point in time using system restore. However, the blue screen appeared again during system restore.

1 My first problem is that keyboard of my laptop misses letters, or pressing ctrl,shift,alt may do nothing. Keboard tye wheve I ned lke this and I have to check al wors and corect hem (Keyboard types whatever I need like this and I have to check all words and correct them)

2. The second problem is that the DVD writer disappears most of the time fro my computer and from device manage list.

3. The third problem is that when I try system restore, searching for hardware changes in device manager and running hardware and Device troubleshootingI encounter the blue screen.

the following link contains three different DMP files created in C:\Windows\Minidump after blue screen appearance and system information from MSinfo32 . they are zipped up with winzip int a single file named "DMP files.zip".

for finding the files click Here or use the following address

DMP files.zip

Continue reading...

Back