Windows 10 Windows continues to BSoD after fresh Windows 10 install and multiple hardware replacements

• Thread starter Thread starter TheKyleWheeler
  • Start date Start date
T

TheKyleWheeler

My PC has been consistently crashing with various error codes over the last 6 months. It started with only a crash every couple days, now it crashes within 60 seconds of booting up. Ill list as much as I can to help explain what I have already tried.

0. Disabled all OC's/XMP profiles before even trying any of these troubleshooting steps.

1. Ive already ran 'chkdsk' and 'sfc' commands. Neither stopped the BSoDs

2. Updated all Windows 10 updates, display drivers, graphics drivers, audio drivers, network adapter drivers, BIOS drivers, chipset drivers, SSD drivers, Bluetooth drivers. None of these have fixed the issue.

3. Clean install of Windows 10 from bootable USB.

4. Got a new SSD to try loading Windows onto an alternate drive. Preformed a clean install of Window onto a new drive. Same crashes continue to occur.

5. Replaced the network adapter. Originally had a PCIE network adapter from a no name brand. Purchase a reputable USB network adapter, uninstalled old network adapter, updated new drivers. Crashing continues.

6. Test each of my RAM modules individually by removing all but one module. PC crashed on every module.

7. Purchase new RAM kit from different manufacture. BSoD continues.

8. I found some people talking in forums about analyzing the BSoD using minidump files. Uploaded the file to program called BlueScreenView. Looks like every file had an issue with 'ntoskrnl.exe'. Not sure if this is helpful but Ill also link the .dmp files below.

At this point, I've tried everything I can do to get this machine to run, and I am out of ideas. If there's anybody out there that can help me, I would greatly appreciate all your time and effort. I will also include a full list of the hardware in the computer in case that helps diagnose any of the issues, too:

• Ryzen 5 3600
  • Aorus B550
  • T-Force DDR4 4000 MHz 8GBx4, replaced by ->
  • Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz 16GBx2
  • EVGA GTX1080ti SC2
  • WD Black SN750, Boot drive #1
  • Crucial BX500, Boot drive #2
  • EDUP PCIE WiFi/BT adapter, replaced by ->
  • Netgear A6150 USB network adapter

Minidump file: Filebin :: bin 4an9rai7x13xjrp9

Continue reading...

Back