Windows 10 Windows Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 updated WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

• Thread starter Thread starter k8_jackson
  • Start date Start date
K

k8_jackson

Windows Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 updated without my permission as I have settings on manual for download and no automatic updates to be installed. I left my computer in sleep mode last night and woke up to this new update, which I'm suspecting is the one that has been telling me I had until November to update. I did not want to update until then because of all the fixes I'm sure you will have to roll out for it. How can I roll back to the previous version before 1903? I am very upset MS downloaded and installed without me knowing and will no longer leave my computer in sleep mode. Also, I noticed now, that Windows only gives you 35 days to make updates - says you cannot pause until you update and then can delay another 35 days. Are you serious? With all the bugs that come out with new updates, I'd like to wait longer. Thank you. And don't worry about MY security issues, I have that covered.

edit: Also, the color settings on my BENQ 1080 24"monitor are now all washed out, after it took 2 hrs to get the proper ones. Maybe you could tell me how to fix that??

Continue reading...

Back