Windows 10 Windows frequently stops responding to keyboard and mouse input and I have to manually restart.

• Thread starter Thread starter AndrewBruening
  • Start date Start date
A

AndrewBruening

Every couple hours, my Windows will stop functioning normally and render itself completely unusable. After a manual restart, everything will work fine until it happens again. This is a new build, and I've tried replacing both my RAM and motherboard to fix it.

The mouse can be moved, and when I click on things nothing will open. For example, clicking to open an application on the task bar will show the clicking effect, but nothing will happen. Clicking and dragging anything on the desktop won't do anything, and sometimes I'm only able to close applications.

As for the keyboard, it straight up just stops working. No input is received anywhere.

Is there an issue with my drivers? Other software? Something else? I'm new to Windows. This is my first build and I'm super frustrated and don't know what to do. Sometimes this happens while I'm playing Halo, or browsing Chrome, or using Photoshop/Lightroom. Please help!!

NZXT h510 elite case

Aorus x570 pro wifi motherboard

AMD Ryzen CPU w/ fan cooler

EVGA Geforce RTX 2060

Corsair 2x16gb DDR4 3200mhz

Corsair RM750x PSU

Mouse: Logitech MX Anywhere 2S

Keyboard: Ducky One 2 65%

Continue reading...

Back