Windows 10 Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

• Thread starter Thread starter KiryuSamurai
  • Start date Start date
K

KiryuSamurai

My system config is

MSI GT70 2PC Dominator

Nvidia GTX870M

Intel Core i7

Processor: Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-4810MQ CPU @ 2.80 GHz 2

RAM: 8 GB

System: 64 bit, x64 processor

I did try to uninstall and delete its competent programs of the nvidia driver in device manager and remove/add program of nvidia, then attempted reinstall with latest 418.91 update.

Also even if I tried to update Nvidia driver with [!] and it remains to say that

"Windows has determined that the best driver for this device is already installed. There may be better drivers on Windows Update or on the device manufacturer's website. NVIDIA GeFroce GTX 87M"

I had nvidia GeForce Experience but it does not seem that it is updating to latest verison for every time that I tried to reboot/restart. I believe that Window 10 is preventing that because it is not working so I had "Error 43"

In Device Manager. I have gotten this piece of information in properties.

"Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)"

Then event details in Nvidia GeForce GTX 870M driver.

"Device PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1199&SUBSYS_11061462&REV_A1\4&237a503&0&0008 requires further installation."
I honestly did everything that I could do to get my NVIDIA running but it is giving me same error over, over, and over again. The issue IS WITH Window 10 update since that awful Feb update.

I will glad to give you more information if you need me to find any. I will be glad if this get resolved soon.

Continue reading...

Back