Windows 10 Windows loading long on every second to third boot

• Thread starter Thread starter GroXXo
  • Start date Start date
G

GroXXo

Hello everyone,

Ever since I upgraded my desktop PC with a new Motherboard and graphics card (see specs below), I am having some problems with starting my PC. Approximately ever second to third boot, Windows is loading for a much longer time than usual, about 1-2 minutes. Sometimes I get a black screen with the loading icon, sometimes a blue screen with the icon and sometimes both. What really confuses me is that it only happens sometimes, while at other times its booting in a few seconds like it should. I also can't really figure out a pattern, under which circumstances it needs longer to boot. It happens sometimes when I start it the first time of the day and sometimes when I just turned it off an hour ago or even when I'm restarting it (for updates and stuff).
I have disabled all unnecessary autostarts and the once that are still active should be working fine. I also completely reset my PC and installed Windows new about a month ago without fixing the problem.
I have tried to google the issue and heard about disabling ulps for Radeon graphics cards but that didn't fix the issue either. Other than that I didn't really find anything that seemed to match my errors.
Does anyone have had a similar problem or has a good idea how to find out whats causing the issues?

Thank you in advance!

My Specs:
AMD Ryzen 5 2600

B450M Mortar

Radeon RX 580

16 GB DDR4
Windows 10 is running on a 500GB SSD

Continue reading...

Back