Windows 7 You have been logged on with a temporary profile.

• Thread starter Thread starter AdnanZukić
  • Start date Start date
A

AdnanZukić

Hi

I use Windows 7 Ultimate service pack 1

I turned off my computer like I did every time.After being switched off, my city's power supply was cut off in 20 minutes.When I wanted to turn on my computer afterwards, I first came to welcome and then prepairing your desktop.After that loading, my computer turned on and the first thing I noticed was that there were no half folders on my desktop and and a message popped up in the bottom right corner "You have been logged on with a temporary profile.

You cannot access your files and files created in this profile will be deleted when you log off.To fix this,log off and try logging on later.Please see the event log for details or contact your system administrator."I went to my computer c : users, to my account that I use and there were all my folders and all the missing things right now.I tried in cmd with the chkdsk / r command with the intention of eliminating my problem, but after analyzing the disk, everything was the same again.I also tried the option with regedit and renaming .but subkey but I didn't accomplish anything, though I doubt I did it right.I also going to event viewer to see what's happening and i see a lot of errors in the sumary page events and when I click on any of these errors it throws me a message under "General" "windows cannot load classes registry file.

Detail - The system cannot find the file specified."

I hope you will see this problem soon and that you will be able to help me

All the best!

Continue reading...

Back