Windows 10 Your store is a complete piece of **** and should not exist. Give users control? Nope, why would you.

• Thread starter Thread starter EarnestCircle08
  • Start date Start date
E

EarnestCircle08

Why the hell does your store has to be so stupidly complicated...
just look at ANY store or a client that allows you to purchase software or download it for free. Why can't your store just work?
Why am I forced to install apps somewhere i don't want. Why can't I access those folders? It's my **** hard drive and my **** computer. Why the hell you feel the need to restrict my access to it? When I make myself an owner of those folders with complete control, those apps no longer show up as installed aps and even if I try to run them I get stuck on the splash screen of whatever software I'm using. Something as simple as Itunes is completely broken just because of your "need" to incorporate in your stupid store... Installing, or "getting" anything is 50% chance it's gonna completely **** itself and just stop working alltogether. BTW what is the difference? why are there both options to GET app or INSTALL app... I don't see the reason... Having shortcut to desktop? Can't do that without using the RUN dialog and opening a folder with all those apps - folder is ofc not accesible from file explorer becasue why the **** would it be. And even if you manage to get a shortcut, the icon is just a black box with teeny tiny little logo in the middle. Also, why can't you have just one folder called WindowsStore or something.. why there are 4 different folders located on EACH drive I had an app installed? I like my hdd organized, you keep making it a mess with creating folders WHERE THEY SHOULD NOT BE and this keeps screwing up with my backups to NAS. Why do you need to deprive your users of control over their own hardware or software? I am curious if windows store is something you are serious about, or if it's just an experiment, how much can you make your users suffer without losing them.

The person or the team of people that is responsible for there windows store.. policies? no, let's not call it policies, let's call it the right name - ****.. These people should be looking at other stores to see how to do things, because this is just unbelievable and really frustrating.
Windows store, windows updates, hell.. WINDOWS 10.. is just a serious piece of **** that makes me wanna shoot myself in the face, YET i am stuck using it because win7 won't work on my new hardware and using linux is not an option on a PC that a kid uses for gaming. God I hope you will find a way to your "old ways of doing things" because windows used to be quite a good OS and the long term servicing brach without all the **** you bundle into windows was just amazing. And everything worked fine... I would say that the main problem with everything I said is the lack of user control and your attemps to strip it away.

Continue reading...